The Tenterfield Ride Organising Committee invite nominations for the Tenterfield Endurance Ride to be held on the 29th – 30th April 2017 at the Girard State Forrest Endurance Base. The Tenterfield Endurance Ride is QERA affiliated, and Dual affiliated with NSW and is being run as a Hendra Vaccinated Horse only event.
The Ride Program features a 40km and an 80km ride on Sunday the 30th.
Eligible horses must present with a current Hendra Vaccination Certificate, a completed and signed Horse Health Declaration Form and Horse Log Book (where available).
1. The Ride Base will be closed to all horse entry until 7 am Friday 28th April 2017. Early entry to the Ride Base can only be given by application to the ROC before 24 April 2017.
2. A Biosecurity Check including verification of Horse identification, Hendra vaccination status and horse health declaration will be undertaken before nominated horses enter the Ride Base.
3. Responsible persons for nominated horses in their care must produce a copy of their Hendra Vaccination Certificate(s), completed and signed Horse Health Declaration(s) and Horse Logbook(s) where applicable.
4. Ineligible Horses and handlers will not be permitted to enter the Ride Base but may rest their horses at the downstream general public rest area before leaving the district.
Please print out and bring with you the following documents:
1) Horse Health Declaration and Movement Record for horse with current Hendra vaccination:
2) Ride Entry Form:
3) Hendra Vaccination Certificate
Further information about the Tenterfield Endurance Ride is available at our web-site www.tenterfieldendurance.com.au
4) PIC NUMBER: ND512994
Girard State Forest
42km east of Tenterfield, just off the Bruxner Highway (casino road)
8km west of Drake Village
TENTERFIELD, New South Wales 2372
Carole Dixon, 0431455583, (02) 66840403, [email protected]