TENTERFIELD ENDURANCE RIDERS CLUB INCORPORATED
OBJECTIVES AND KEY STRATEGIES
- To participate in and promote the equine sport of endurance riding.
- Maintain sound financial management so that designated Club activities and ground maintenance costs are covered by a user based fee schedule.
- Host at least one endurance event each calendar year offering a wide range of endurance riding opportunities for all participants.
- Maintain sound financial management practices so that designated Club activities such as scheduled rides generate positive cash returns to cover costs and deliver a reasonable profit margin to sustain longer term objectives.
- Pursue excellence in the quality of the ride venue, track and ride organisation.
- Develop and implement strategies aimed at gaining recognition of Tenterfield as an attractive ride location.
- Promote endurance riding locally within the town and local horse and Pony Clubs, Tenterfield Shire and wider Regional area, including events for juniors.
Collaborate with QERA and NRZ to develop, plan, promote and host prestige endurance events in Tenterfield.